- Who We Are
- Special Initiatives
- Our Communities
- Our Services
- News Center
Asbury is one of the leading retirement living systems in the nation for many reasons, and associates play a significant role in our ongoing success. This section is dedicated to Asbury associates. Please find benefit-related and other important resources here. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Asbury Human Resources representative.
Quick Links to Asbury associate resources in this section:
Asbury's New Wellness Website: LifeWork Connect
Asbury's wellness website, LifeWork Connect, is designed to support Asbury's Working on Wellness (WOW!) Program and its total health and wellness commitment. We have partnered with LifeWork Strategies, which is Asbury's provider of the Employee Assistance Program, to offer this user-friendly wellness website. LifeWork Connect is a new option for you to help you manage your health and wellness needs. It is a fun and interactive wellness website that offers food and nutrition logs, healthy recipes, exercise logs and videos, online access to a dietitian and personal trainer, your Personal Wellness Profile, and much more. LifeWork Connect is available for all Asbury associates.
Get started! Create your account in 4 steps
Follow this 4-step process to create your LifeWork Connect account.
- Visit LifeWorkConnect.com and click on Register New Account.
- Associate User Name: Your username will be your six-digit Asbury Associate ID number followed by the letter "A" (for example: 123456A). Spouse User Name: If your spouse is eligible, then their username will be your six-digit Asbury Associate ID number followed by the letters "AS" (for example: 123456AS).
- Create your own unique password.
- Complete all required fields and click Submit.
If you have a question about your benefits or you need assistance resolving a claim, the Benefits Hotline can help. The Benefits Hotline features a dedicated service team of benefit professionals who will serve as an advocate/escalation point for you and your family members. Multilingual support available.
The Benefits Hotline can assist with:
- Questions regarding eligibility and benefits
- Claims questions and issue resolution
- Enrollment support during Open Enrollment and for new hires
- Change-in-status events
Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-716-6618 Email: Asbury@PSAFinancial.com
Your service team is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Asbury offers the choice of three PPO medical plans through CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS).
- Locate a Provider: 1-800-810-2583
- Customer Service: 1-800-628-8548
- Prescription Drug Coverage: 1-800-241-3371
- Website: http://www.carefirst.com/
Asbury offers one Vision plan through EyeMed Vision Care. EyeMed coverage is only offered if Medical Coverage is elected and is available at no cost to you.
- Customer Service: 1-866-723-0514
- Website: http://www.eyemedvisioncare.com/
Asbury offers one Dental PPO plan through United Concordia at an additional cost.
- Customer Service: 1-800-332-0366
- Website: http://www.ucci.com/
There are two types of Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA. The plans are administered by Connect Your Care.
- Customer Service: 1-877-292-4040
- Website: http://www.connectyourcare.com/
Reminder: If you want to re-enroll in the Flexible Spending you must re-elect the coverage during the 2016 Open Enrollment period, June 6-20, 2016.
Asbury offers a 401k Retirement Savings plan though Principal.
- Customer Service: 1-800-547-7754
- Website: https://www.principal.com/
Associates have access to Asbury’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Customer Service: 1-877-252-8550
- Website: http://www.adventisthealthcare.com/
Asbury offers Life Insurance and Disability Insurance provided by the Hartford.
- Basic Life - Associates whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period
- Short-Term Disability - Exempt associates and positions of RN and LPN whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period
- Long-Term Disability - Exempt associates whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period
- Voluntary Life Insurance - Associates whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability - Those not eligible for the company-paid Short Term Disability benefit and whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability - Those not eligible for the company-paid Long Term Disability benefit, whose work status is at least 60 hours per pay period and earn a minimum of $12,000 per year
Basic Life, Voluntary Life & Long Term Disability
- Customer Service: 1-800-523-2233
- Website: http://www.thehartfordatwork.com/
Short Term, Voluntary Short Term & Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Customer Service: 1-800-538-8439
- Website: http://www.thehartfordatwork.com/
Additional Associate Resources
The UltiPro Home Page allows you to promptly retrieve your personal, HR and Payroll information. You can view, print, and/or request changes to your personal/HR and payroll data. In UltiPro you can also access the Pay Schedule, a Quick Guide for using UltiPro and other timely information related to payroll and benefits.
- UltiPro Log-In Instructions
- UltiPro Quick Guide
- 2016 Pay Dates, Pay Periods and Holidays
- Website: https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
- Kronos User Manual
- Website: http://acm-kronos-01/wfc/navigator/logon (For connecting to Kronos while at your community)
- Website: https://kronos.asbury.org/wfc/navigator/logon (For connecting to Kronos from your home or personal device. Note: Kronos may not be accessible from all mobile or tablet devices.)