Who We Are
Doing all the good we can means you can anticipate more…
Asbury is more than a collection of communities. It’s an organization of people with a mindset to help others. From executive management to those who keep our five Continuing Care Retirement Communities beautiful, the Asbury system is deeply rooted in Methodist founder John Wesley’s credo to:
“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
As the not-for-profit parent of the Asbury system, we guide our communities and affiliated organizations in providing the best possible experience for the older adults we serve, as well as families, employees, volunteers and partners. Our work is shaped by our Vision, Mission and Core Values.
Doing all the good we can:
- By enriching the lives of those we serve
- By encouraging continued growth and learning
- By embracing individuality
- By enabling personal fulfillment and dignity through the entire span of life
Asbury holds strong to a set of core values that drives our mission and reinforces our commitment to serving seniors.
- Commitment to residents, associates, volunteers and partners
- Stewardship and financial strength
- Quality and innovation
View our 2011 Annual Report here: http://www.asbury.org/pdfs/Asbury-2011-Annual-Report.pdf