Active Senior Living in Kingsport, TN
As an accredited continuing care retirement community, Asbury Place Kingsport is designed to support your ability to age better for longer.
Through the community’s physical design, wellness focus, and services and amenities, we make it easier to stay engaged with the community around you and to continue learning and exploring. Whether you are simply looking to maintain your current lifestyle without the hassles of home maintenance or you’d welcome more opportunities to be active and engaged, Asbury Place Kingsport can support that through our wide range of clubs, programs, and events. Here’s a sampling!
Resident Clubs and Programs
- Baysmont Book Club
- Biltmore Estates and other regional destinations
- Bridge and Mahjong
- Butterfly Buddies
- Computer Group
- Knitting Club to benefit local shelters
- Resident Lunch Bunch Potlucks
- Lunch Out – area restaurants
- Movies in Theater
- Puzzle Challenge!
- Resident Council
- Social Hour in Fireside Lounge
- Seasonal Crafts
- Sunday School, Vespers and Bible Study
- Symphony of the Mountains
- With two on-campus Fitness Centers featuring treadmills, recumbent bicycles, cross-training, weight machines, free weights, table tennis, and pool tables, we’re a proud Platinum Partner of Healthy Kingsport.
- Better Balance (Monday, Tuesday)
- Kingsport Greenbelt Walking & Biking Trail (nearby)
- Gym Workout (Tuesday, Thursday)
- Personal Training (By appointment)
- Seated Yoga (Monday, Wednesday)
- Strengthening Exercises (Monday, Wednesday)
- Walking trails