Home Care Services by Interim HealthCare Include:
- AM/PM assistance with hygiene and daily living tasks
- Daily safety check, home safety assessment, and home risk reduction
- Medication reminders & pillbox fill services
- Transportation & errand assistance
- Companion services
- Light meal prep or delivery
- Incontinence/catheter care
- Case management and care coordination
- Health appointments liaison
- Blood pressure screening
- Glucose cueing and monitoring
- Education on disease management
Quality, Compassionate Home Care in Calvert County, MD
Serving Solomons, Lusby, St. Leonard, Prince Frederick, Huntingtown, California, Dunkirk, Leonardtown, Mechanicsville, Lexington Park and surrounding communities.
Asbury Home Services by Interim HealthCare delivers quality, flexible home care services that are not part of a doctor-ordered treatment plan. This is a great option for older adults who would benefit from support with tasks of daily living, help with household tasks or transportation to and from appointments, check-ins and social interaction, some types of medical support such as medication management, but do not meet the conditions necessary for Medicare or insurance reimbursement.
InterimHealthCare services are privately paid by the client.
We are licensed as a residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality, license #R3418
Located on the Asbury Solomons Campus
11100 Asbury Circle
Solomons, MD 20688