Partnering with Asbury
Diversified Aging Services
A Legacy of Innovation
At the heart of Asbury Communities is our dedication to creating a brighter future for older persons. We are an organization of people with a mindset to help others, an organization that asks, “What if? and “Why not?” Asbury Communities provides forward-thinking, comprehensive operational and clinical expertise in senior living backed by a history of innovative solutions for aging services organizations.
Our diversified aging services include:
- Asbury Senior Living Communities, offering engaging communities where people live with purpose, build new life experiences, and create a fulfilling future
- Asbury Foundation, 501(c)(3) charitable organization supporting benevolent care and community enhancing services and projects
- Asbury Home Services, offering personalized home care services to help people maintain an independent lifestyle
- Asbury Laboratory Solutions, providing comprehensive testing in the specialties of Respiratory Panel PCR Test and UTI Panel PCR Test
- Albright Pharmacy Services, providing full-service efficient prescription fulfillment
- Albright LIFE Centers, providing seniors with wellness and supportive day services that foster continued independence at home
- Edge Therapy Services, providing senior rehabilitative services management for strong outcomes; and,
- ThriveWell Tech, providing IT solutions and management for senior living
- HUD Affordable Senior Housing:
- Forest Ridge Manor, Kingsport, TN, 38 apartments, (423) 246-1562
- Bethany Towers, Mechanicsburg, PA, 149 apartments, (717) 766-7698
- Warrior Run Manor, Watsonville, PA, 75 apartments; (570) 538-1033
Asbury is committed to growing our Mission through partnerships that serve more people and expanding our continuum of services to address new needs in the marketplace.
Commitment to Excellence
In today’s competitive business environment, it’s imperative to be the provider and employer of choice in your market. At Asbury we’re hard at work to set ourselves apart from the competition. A few notable initiatives in these areas include:
- Earning certification as a Great Place to Work for five consecutive years
- Holding EAGLE accreditation from the United Methodist Association of Health & Welfare Ministries
- Holding Platinum certification from SAGECare, an LGBT accrediting body (Asbury Methodist Village)
- Establishing a Clinical Quality and Education Team of experienced professionals
- Being one of the first senior living organizations to implement an associate app for streamlined and comprehensive internal communication
- Piloting such innovations as 3-D motion sensors for mobility assessment, voice and smart home technology, and humanoid robotics
Learn More About Partnering with Asbury
At Asbury, “Anticipate More” is not just a tagline. It’s a promise we’ve been keeping for more than 90 years.
Want to make a difference in the lives of others?