A Legacy of Innovation in Aging Services
At the heart of Asbury Communities is our dedication to creating a brighter future for older persons. We are an organization of people with a mindset to help others, an organization that asks, “What if? and “Why not?”
Asbury is committed to growing our Mission to serve more people and to expand our continuum of services to address new needs in the marketplace.
With a comprehensive suite of operational and clinical support staff and services, including The Asbury Group Integrated Technologies, we work collaboratively to find new solutions and opportunities for aging services organizations.
Commitment to Excellence
In today’s competitive business environment, it’s imperative to be the provider and employer of choice in your market. At Asbury we’re hard at work to set ourselves apart from the competition. A few notable initiatives in these areas include:
- Earning certification as a Great Place to Work and a Top 40 Workplace for Aging Services by Fortune magazine
- Earning the first-ever Gold Level Certification for a continuing care retirement community from Planetree for person-centered services (Bethany Village)
- Becoming Platinum certified by SAGECare, an LGBT accrediting body (Asbury Methodist Village)
- Holding CARF and EAGLE certification
- Establishing a Clinical Quality and Education Team of experienced professionals
- Being one of the first senior living organizations to implement an associate app for streamlined and comprehensive internal communication
- Piloting such innovations as 3-D motion sensors for mobility assessment, voice and smart home technology, and humanoid robotics
Learn More About Partnering with Asbury
At Asbury, “Anticipate More” is not just a tagline. It’s a promise we’ve been keeping for more than 90 years. Learn more about Our Story and way of doing business.