Assisted Living at Bethany Village
Offering three flexible levels of care, MapleWood Assisted Living is the warm and accommodating way to get a little extra daily help when and where you need it. Bethany Village holds the distinction of being the second continuing care retirement community in the state to be licensed as an Assisted Living Residence by the Pennsylvania Department of Aging.
Residents of Bethany Village enjoy priority access to our on-site assisted living services, but MapleWood can often accommodate seniors who do not live at Bethany Village.
Bethany Village is proud to have earned a 2022-2023 Best Assisted Living from U.S. News & World Report based on resident feedback!
Our expert assisted living staff is available around the clock to ensure a helping hand is available when you need one, and on-site skilled nursing services provide an additional layer of assurance. But more than just the physical components of assisted living care, MapleWood emphasizes wellness with a wide range of social, intellectual, artistic, and spiritual activities designed to help you stay active and engaged. MapleWood’s private suites are bright, inviting residences that you can decorate with your own personal touches. Welcoming gathering areas on each floor foster a caring, family environment.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities:
Bethany Village knows how important services and amenities can mean to our residents. If you are looking for assisted living near you, check out our community amenities below:
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and highly trained professionals
- Full-time resident programs specialist and robust calendar of resident events and classes
- All cooking, dining and snacks, as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration
- Housekeeping and personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with personal hygiene and daily living activities
- Specialized memory support
- Access to other campus health services, including rehabilitation services and skilled nursing care
- Pet therapy
- 24-hour security and pendant system
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work services
- Pastoral care and counseling
- Scheduled transportation
- Local phone, basic cable and utilities
- Access to all Bethany Village amenities and programs