Right fit…for Now!
We get it—moving is no fun! Now you can try Bethany Village on for size and start experiencing the incredible lifestyle and people who make this the area’s premier continuing care retirement community—BEFORE you make your official move.
Try the new Bethany Village Early Advantage Program and you will get all the friendship, all the amenities, programs, and clubs—all the fun—without moving. Plus, you gain priority access to our comprehensive health services at resident rates.
Right fit for…Community.
Start making friends before you move. It’s your chance to meet people like Ginny Wilt who make Bethany Village such a special place. “I love it here, says Ginny Wilt. “The moment I stepped onto this campus, something clicked. When you have a community, you feel connected, and that changes you for the better.” Hear more about Ginny and Jim’s life in this close-knit community:
Right fit for…Well Being.
Start enjoying some of our popular amenities: fitness center with indoor, heated pool, massage room, spa, personal trainers, group exercise classes, and disc golf or miniature golf course. Participate in something you’re familiar with or try something completely new!
Early Advantage Program members gain access to extensive services and amenities, and quality health care services at the same rate as Bethany Village residents.
Services & Amenities
- Access to delicious dining at SpringField’s Restaurant, John & Annie’s Bistro, or Collegiate Café.
- Cheer on your team with a cold brew at Clyde’s Pub.
- Revitalize at the fitness center and pool.
- Attend a lecture series or catch a movie.
- Enjoy our community gardens.
- Try snow tubing or water tubing.
- Visit the craft room, library, wood shop, salon, and more!
- Skilled nursing, memory care and rehab
- Assisted living & memory care
- Supportive services: home care, medical clinic, pharmacy
- Care navigation & social work support
Right fit for…Fun!
Start your morning tending to your prize-winning tomatoes in the community garden. Meet friends for a quick lunch at the Collegiate Café before heading off to an afternoon of fitness and laughter playing water volleyball or miniature golf. Try snow tubing and water tubing trips! And there are many volunteer opportunities on and off campus.
When you try us on for size, you can anticipate all kinds of fun! Because at Bethany Village fun is never too far away and the opportunities abound.
Try Us On For Size Early Advantage Program
Ready to try us on for size? Reserve your slot for the Bethany Village Early Advantage Program today!
- Access abundant amenities, programs, events, top rated health care, rehabilitation, skilled nursing, home care, pharmacy, and more!
- Pay $345 monthly services fee after $15,000 deposit.
- Deposit may be applied toward your entrance fee at any time.
- Live within 25-miles of Bethany Village.*
*Call 717-910-4705 to speak with a sales associate for full details.