Senior Living Services & Amenities at RiverWoods
We hear it all the time, residents who say they would have moved here sooner if they’d only realized how much a move to RiverWoods would expand their opportunities. Lewisburg’s premier senior living community isn’t just a place to live, but a way to live. And we welcome your furry friends, too!
At Asbury you can anticipate more — more possibilities, more connection, more well-being. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Hear these resident reviews from communities across our organization about how awesome and engaging life can be when you live at an Asbury community.
Senior Living Amenities
- 108 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Walking path with LifeTrail stations
- Wellness & Aquatics Center
- Certified fitness staff providing a wide range of fitness and aquatics classes
- RidgeCrest Restaurant offering casual and formal dining
- Robust calendar of social and cultural events
- Educational events through our Live & Learn Speaker Series and Bucknell University
- Arts Studio
- Chaplain, religious services, and spiritual opportunities
- Library and Computer Station
- Volunteer opportunities, including Meals on Wheels
- PS Salon
See our Top 10 Reasons You Can Anticipate More at RiverWoods.
Senior Living Services
- Home maintenance and housekeeping
- Flexible dining
- On-site security services
- Continuum of health and support services, including home care
- Pharmacy services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, doctors, and more
Moving Coordination Services
Moving day is exciting, but it can be exhausting thinking of everything that needs to be done. But you’re not in it alone at RiverWoods. We work with you to make sure everything gets done—exactly the way you want it. Here is some of the help you can expect:
- Home visit to prioritize must-have pieces and create a physical representation of your new residence using a floor plan and scaled cut-out furniture. If your piano is a must, it’s a priority to us, and we create a plan around it.
- Resources List of recommended movers and professional downsizers; assistance with setting up appointments; day-of moving assistance
- Moving Checklist and assistance with such issues as phone, cable and change of address
- Years of experience anticipating potential challenges and heading them off at the pass
Welcoming New Residents
RiverWoods is a friendly place where you can be as busy and social as you want to be. Residents on our Welcome Team will connect with you early on, answer questions, and introduce you to the people and programs they have come to know and love.
Anticipate a better move with LivNow Relocation.