Working on Wellness
As an Asbury associate, you are the reason for our success as an organization. To help support you, we continually look to provide you with the best tools and resources to help you both on the job — and off. To this end, we are committed to providing an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that will best meet your needs, and we are pleased to share that we have a new EAP partner: Magellan Healthcare.
Magellan replaces HealthAdvocate for Asbury associates; for Albright associates, Magellan replaces ESI Employee Assistance Group.
Magellan is a convenient, confidential and free program that offers services to help you and your household members resolve daily challenges and manage more complex issues.
How to access Magellan EAP:
- You do not need to enroll with Magellan — the service is available to you and your household members at no cost, and services are completely confidential and provided by a third party.
- You can call 1-800-327-4585 anytime 24/7/365, and the EAP will help get you on the right path to meet your needs.
- Via the website to learn more about the program and find tools and resources. Here’s how to access it:
- Go to MagellanAscend.com.
- Click “Find My Company/Log In” button on the top right.
- Search for “Asbury Communities” and select it in the dropdown.
- This will also pre-select the User Group field for “Asbury Communities.”
- Read and accept the terms of service and click “Go.”
EAP services include:
- Counseling – Get help with stress, anxiety, grief, relationship concerns and more.
- Coaching – Achieve your goals using coaches to help you stay on track.
- Online programs – Use self-guided, interactive apps for depression, chronic pain and more.
- Work-Life web services – Find resources for child care, elder care, discounts and more.
- Work-Life services – Save time and money with specialists who research service providers in many areas including childcare, adult care, education, home improvement and more.
- Legal, Financial and ID Theft services – Access to free consultations and resources.
- Member website – Get more information on all the services available at MagellanAscend.com.
- Use the Provider Search to find care in your area
- See the latest news on trending topics like building resiliency or managing finances
- Browse the Learning Center to find articles, webinar recordings, videos and self-assessments on a wide range of topics including anxiety, child care, depression, elder care, parenting, relationships, stress management, substance misuse, work-life balance and so much more.
Getting the help you need, when you need it, can result in you leading a happier, more productive life. If you have any questions about the Magellan EAP program, please reach out to your Human Resources team.