Senior Apartment Living for a Fun, Worry-free Future
For active seniors in York, Pa., apartment living at Normandie Ridge offers the perfect balance of privacy, community, and convenience. Manchester Court puts residents at the center of the Normandie Ridge lifestyle with our dining venues, the Aquatics and Wellness Center, library, community events, and neighbors just steps away. Our light-filled, senior living apartments allow you to maintain your independence and include balconies and patios perfect for enjoying a book in the sun or happy hour with friends.
One-bedroom apartment entrance fees start at $127,200 with monthly fees as low as $1,511. Check out our Services & Amenities to see all that is included in the monthly fee.
With apartments ranging in size from 615 to 1,900 square feet, and a range of options to customize your residence, you can create a home that perfectly suits your needs for now and into the future. One monthly fee that includes home maintenance and many other services simplifies finances. See our apartment floor plans and take a virtual tour of a beautiful one-bedroom apartment below.
Senior apartment features include:
- Full, convenient access to campus amenities
- One- and two-bedroom floor plans, some with dens
- Bright, open kitchens with full-size appliances
- Balcony or patio
- One or two large, full baths, including walk-in showers
- Washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Sprinkler and smoke detection systems
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Utilities with exception of telephone and WiFi (available for separate fee)
- Scheduled transportation
- See our Services & Amenities for more
Tour a Beautiful, One-Bedroom Apartment
Ready to start active retirement living today? Schedule a tour of Normandie Ridge in York, PA, and see our senior independent living apartments first-hand!