Edwards-Fisher Independent Living Apartment Homes
Featuring gorgeous new renovations and a location next to Rosborough Cultural Arts and Wellness Center, Edwards-Fisher is at the hub of Asbury campus life. Decorated in soothing tans and greens, this gracious building offers a selection of newly renovated apartment homes, including roomy combination layouts. All apartments feature either a balcony or a patio. With covered links to important campus destinations and close proximity to the Wildlife Preserve, residents are well situated to enjoy the best of this vibrant retirement community. See renderings of our renovated common spaces below!
View the 2-bedroom with den Twain Apartment below!
Services & Amenities
- Flexible dining in five campus restaurants
- Full access to campus amenities
- All utilities, including cable and telephone
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- 24-hour on-site security and emergency response
- Balcony or patio on all apartments
- Washer/dryers available in each apartment
- Individual storage spaces
- Ample surface parking
- Covered walkways connect Edwards-Fisher to: Trott and Mund apartments, Crawford Dining, Rosborough Cultural Arts and Wellness Center, Kindley Assisted Living and Wilson Health Care Center
- Largest library on campus
- Woodworking studio
- Lifetime priority access to full continuum of care, with assisted living discount
Call 301-216-4001 for more information about how our entry fee plan is neither renting nor owning, but better!