Residential Living Courtyard Homes at Asbury Methodist Village
By now, you know what you like. You know quality when you see it, and you also appreciate good design. At the same time, life teaches all of us what’s really important—connecting with other people. The Courtyard Homes deliver on all fronts. They offer spacious living in a neighborhood setting, combining Colonial Revival and Arts & Crafts influences. Residences, which range from 1,685 to 1,923 square feet, feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a den, laundry room, an eat-in-kitchen, ample storage and a garage.
The outdoor courtyard and charming front porch, meanwhile, make it easy to enjoy fresh air and sunshine. An optional fireplace makes chilly days equally appealing. But it’s what lies beyond your door that makes life so interesting. This close-knit neighborhood boasts common green spaces for regular Happy Hours and cook-outs, garden sanctuaries and wooded trails perfect for a leisurely stroll after dinner. Even better, you’re just steps away the Rosborough Cultural Arts & Wellness Center and from the many events offered at Asbury Methodist Village. All with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a plan in place for the future.
Residents remain connected and supported, and rigorous safety protocols have created a strong record of safety on our campus. View resident reviews, including this from Courtyard Home residents Georgia and Cesar Portocarrero: “We have lived here for five years and have enjoyed so many aspects of life on campus: Strathmore performances, Keese School lectures, yoga classes, and participating in governance committees, to name a few. In March, we wondered how our lives would be changed by COVID-19. One would assume that living in a retirement community during a pandemic would be a very stressful and potentially isolating experience. However, this has not been the case for us. The Administration acted quickly to put in place effective procedures that made us feel safe and well cared for. They provide transparency and real time data. In our neighborhood we established phone trees and weekly Zoom meetings to keep in touch with our neighbors. Now that it’s safe to resume some activities in person, we are once again enjoying the pool and exercise classes, dining with friends, and attending meetings in small groups. We have always felt that moving to Asbury when we did was the right decision for us and that is being reinforced every day.”
“Here are a few of the other services and amenities you can expect at Courtyard Homes:
- Interior and exterior maintenance included
- 24-hour on-site security and emergency response
- Pay-as-you-go, a la carte dining in five campus restaurants
- Local telephone, cable, water & sewer services included
- Property tax and structural insurance included
- Fences and paved courtyard space, individual front porch and private yard
- Professionally landscaped with hardwoods, flowering trees and shrubs
- Two-car, rear-facing garages, with above-garage storage area
- Full access to all campus amenities
- Concierge available daily (in Park View)
- Close to Rosborough Cultural Arts and Wellness Center, walking trails, and ponds
- Pets welcome
- Lifetime priority access to full continuum of care, with assisted living discount
Call 301-216-4001 for more information about how our entry fee plan is neither renting nor owning, but better!