In the same way that Asbury Communities has a faith-based legacy, Albright Care Services began as the United Evangelical Home, founded in 1916 in Lewisburg, Pa. It is affiliated in faith with the Susquehanna Conference of the United Methodist Church.
In 2019, Albright Care Services affiliated with Asbury Communities, bringing more than 100 years of service to seniors in Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna Valley to the Asbury organization.
As it evolved, Albright expanded its footprint and services providing a continuum of residential options, health care, and supportive services.
- Albright Pharmacy Services
- Normandie Ridge continuing care retirement community, based in York, Pa.
- RiverWoods continuing care retirement community, based in Lewisburg, Pa.
- Federal Programs for the All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly LIFE Centers based in Lancaster, Lebanon, and Williamsport, Pa.
- Warrior Run Manor HUD affordable senior housing, based in Watsontown, Pa.
As like-minded not-for-profit, faith-based organizations, Asbury and Albright share a similar mission and set of core values, demonstrating strong accountability to residents and employees for generations. We are proud to continue their mission of providing life-enhancing services to seniors.
Albright Care Services Board of Trustees
We are grateful to the following community leaders who serve as volunteer trustees in support of those we serve:
- Mr. Dale Moyer, Chair
- Mr. Eric M. Raski, Vice-Chair
- Mr. Monte Foor
- Dr. Barbara K. Kolmen
- Ms. Diane McElwain
- Mr. Steve Takach
- Mr. Brian L. Wolfe
Board Members: click here to access the Board Effect portal.