Diamond Independent Living Apartment Homes
Rising high above Asbury’s campus, Diamond offers stunning views of area landmarks, including Sugarloaf Mountain. Diamond offers eight-floor plans, including three-bedroom layouts, all with private balconies or patios. All apartments are newly renovated, with many upgrades included. Linked to the Hefter Community Building, Diamond offers easy access to on-site dining and several unique campus amenities.
Says Diamond resident Jan Garman, “Caring associates, lots of activities in pre-pandemic times, good food with lots of menu choices, an excellent fitness program including a great pool with many fitness professionals, a beautiful campus with ponds and walking trails and most of all a real community spirit of compassion make this a great place to live. The administration has done a fine job of minimizing the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and provided classes of all sorts on our in-house AVTV.” Jan and husband Hal are founders of Asbury’s intergenerational Gaithersburg Beloved Community Initiative. Learn about its mission and spirit of compassion here.
Services & Amenities
- Flexible dining in five campus restaurants
- All utilities, including cable and telephone
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- 24-hour on-site security and emergency response
- Balconies and patios on all apartments
- Individual storage spaces
- Ample surface parking
- Covered walkways connect Diamond to Hefner Dining, Hefner Auditorium, Wallace Apartments
- Hotel-style porte-cochere at entrance
- Concierge available daily at Hefner
- Fitness center
- Hair salon
- Train room
- Woodworking studio
- Computer lab
- Arts studio
- Conference room
- Lifetime priority access to full continuum of care, with assisted living discount
Call 301-216-4001 for more information about how our entry fee plan is neither renting nor owning, but better!