Rental Apartments at Asbury Methodist Village
Asbury Methodist Village is excited to introduce a flexible, new option for senior apartment living in Montgomery County! Choose from select apartment residences and enjoy an incredible array of services, amenities, and resident programs in a community specially designed for older adults – and staffed by experts in aging.
- Tour a 538 square foot, Studio Alcott Apartment here.
- Tour a 935 square foot, 1-Bedroom w/ Den Haley Apartment here.
- Tour a 1,030 square foot, 2-Bedroom Angelou Apartment here.
Rental apartments are available for those 60-plus years of age. Tenants pay monthly rent and an upfront refundable security deposit that is equal to two months’ rent.
See available residence floor plans below, and contact our retirement counselors for pricing and details.
- Dickenson, 1-bedroom, 688 square feet
- Haley, 1-bedroom, 935 square feet
- Angelou, 2-bedroom, 1,030 square feet
- Twain, 2-bedroom, 1,107 square feet
- Steinbeck, 2-bedroom, 1,478 square feet
Why rent at Asbury?
This is not your standard active adult Montgomery County, MD, apartment community. Asbury Methodist Village has a storied history that has been shaped by smart, curious, and welcoming people, a diverse group that mirrors one of the nation’s most diverse cities. Asbury residents are passionate about new experiences and opportunities to explore the world around them. In fact, the breadth of social, cultural, and educational opportunities – complete with the resident-run Keese School, hundreds of clubs and programs, dozens of volunteer opportunities, and a unique partnership with Strathmore – simply cannot be matched.
Enjoy all of the benefits of Asbury lifestyle:
- Five dining venues, including our Blue Note Bistro
- Staffed fitness center with pool and brain health program
- Year-round cultural, social and recreational programming at Rosborough Cultural Arts and Wellness Center
- 275-seat theater and on-campus TV studio
- Lifelong learning at resident-run Keese School of Continuing Education
- 17-Acre Wildlife Preserve and certified arboretum
- Cutting-edge brain health program
- Many ways to volunteer, including mentoring and community advocacy
- Access to on-site health services
- 24-hour security