Residential Living Villas at Asbury Methodist Village
The Villas give you the life you want right now, along with the confidence of knowing that you have a plan in place to support aging well.
That means you’ll have a spacious yard where you can garden, play with your grandkids, or enjoy happy hour with your new neighbors. All within easy walking distance of the amenities and opportunities offered by the Asbury lifestyle. So you can enjoy your morning coffee at home—or head out to the café before heading to a fitness class in the heated pool.
With its own gated entrance, The Villas are set in a wooded enclave of brick homes. You’ll choose from four floor plans that can be customized to suit your unique style and tastes. Each home comes with a full kitchen, garage, and laundry – and pets are most welcome!
Villas’ resident Judith Thomas says, “Anticipate More” is a very appropriate motto. We love our villa and its floor plan, our wonderful neighbors who are so friendly, caring and interesting, the trees [that are] everywhere on our beautiful campus, the ponds, the wildlife which is abundant. The associates are super. …Their smiles are sincere, their friendliness part of the everyday ambiance, and their help dependable. … As you can see I truly love this place.”
Here are a few of the other services and amenities you can anticipate at The Villas:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- 24-hour on-site security
- Pay-as-you-go, a la carte dining in five campus restaurants
- Local telephone and cable
- All property taxes and structural insurance included
- Full access to campus amenities
- One- or two-car garages
- Finished or unfinished basements available
- Attics for additional storage
- Outdoor living spaces with private yards
- Pets welcome
- Lifetime priority access to full continuum of care, with assisted living discount
Call 301-216-4001 for more information about how our entry fee plan is neither renting nor owning, but better!