Springhill At A Glance
Located just a few miles from Lake Erie, Springhill is beautifully situated on 45 wooded acres. Cozy and inviting, the campus features a winding path around a pond, large gazebo, and butterfly garden, wooded walking trails, and gardens, flowering shrubs and meticulous landscaping across the campus. Springhill has a natural beauty you won’t find at other retirement communities in the Erie area. But this natural setting doesn’t mean giving up the conveniences of city living. Springhill is just a short ride away from local shopping, restaurants and attractions. At Springhill senior living community, you get the best of both worlds.
Springhill is proud to be part of the Asbury Communities, Inc., system, a nationally recognized leader in aging services that is currently ranked by LeadingAge and Ziegler Capital Markets Group’s AZ200 as the nation’s 15th-largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organization.
What Is a CCRC?
- Residential Living
- Personal Care
- ForestView Skilled Nursing
- Woodlands Memory Support
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation Services
- Home Care Services
The Springhill Lifestyle
- Four Seasons Dining Room and Bar
- Niagara Lounge, Library, Computer Center and meeting areas
- Staffed Fitness Center and Wellness Programs
- Fitness & Therapy Pool
- Lifelong Learning and Cultural Events
- Scheduled Trips to Regional Destinations
- Resident Clubs and Social Events
- Volunteer Opportunities