Asbury Status Charts
We strive to provide transparent, accurate information on all aspects of COVID-19, including our prevention efforts, our response as it evolves with the latest clinical and public health guidelines, and the status of COVID-19 in our system of approximately 4,300 residents and 2,800 associates.
- 98% of residents living at our communities and 97% of associates are vaccinated.
- Asbury associates are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they qualify for an exemption.
- Asbury has conducted just over 151,007 COVID-19 tests with a positivity rate of just 1 percent – compared to a national rate of 9.1 percent.
Supporting Residents’ Strength, Security, Independence
Each of Asbury’s communities offer quality, outpatient therapy and in-home care provided by our own associates.
Following CMS guidance, COVID-19 Status Charts are completed and posted at a minimum of once daily. Charts can be accessed by clicking the following links.
- Asbury Methodist Village Status
- Asbury Place Kingsport Status
- Asbury Place Maryville Status
- Asbury Solomons Status
- Bethany Village Status
- Chandler Estate Status
- Normandie Ridge Status
- Riverwoods Status
- Springhill Status
Chart key: RL = residential, AL = assisted living, PC = personal care, SNF = skilled nursing