Looking for Skilled Care? Anticipate More at Asbury
Let Asbury’s skilled nursing communities and senior care services support you on your return journey to health following a medical issue or surgery. Asbury provides a warm supportive environment with 24-hour skilled nursing and is staffed with caring nursing associates who share our passion for doing all the good we can.
Our approach to skilled care involves a personalized plan of care for your mind, body and spirit. If you or your loved one requires some extra assistance, our senior care services will enable you to return to your true self. Asbury communities’ health care centers provide enriched resident programming under the direction of trained senior activity professionals. Regular social interaction with staff and other residents can lead to a more fulfilling experience and improve your healing process.
Skilled Nursing FAQs
Skilled nursing centers, commonly called nursing homes, provide short-term care rehabilitative care for seniors following surgery or stroke and long-term care for those who meet specific medical criteria.
In general, nursing homes are for people who require two people to transfer them from their wheelchair; have a serious clinical need or late-stage memory loss and related conditions; or, who require significant monitoring to ensure their safety.
In many cases, Medicare covers short-term, post-operative stays at nursing homes. It does not cover long-term care. Medicaid does cover long-term care, but only if the resident meets specific medical criteria and has very limited financial assets.
Explore some features of Asbury’s skilled nursing:
- 24-hour skilled nursing staff
- Individualized rehab services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Daily wellness programs
- Transportation and housekeeping services
- Registered dietician on staff
- Pharmacy services
- Access to each community’s full amenities and services
Our Skilled Nursing Communities
- Asbury Methodist Village – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Asbury Place Kingsport – Kingsport, Tennessee
- Asbury Place Maryville – Maryville, Tennessee
- Asbury Solomons – Solomons, Maryland
- Bethany Village – Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Normandie Ridge – York, Pennsylvania
- RiverWoods – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Springhill – Erie, Pennsylvania
Choose Asbury for Skilled Nursing
Asbury skilled nursing centers and senior care services empower residents to live their best lives. Give us a call at 301-250-2100 to see which skilled nursing Asbury community is right for you or your loved one.