Normandie Ridge At A Glance
At Normandie Ridge continuing care retirement community, you get the best of senior living in a great location. Enjoy the relaxed, country setting with the convenience of suburban shops and services nearby. Downtown York, Pa., is a short drive and for longer trips, you’re just an hour from Baltimore-Washington International Airport and less than two hours from Philadelphia.
Our 26-acre campus is ideal for nature lovers. In fact, we have a nature path specially designed for seniors right on campus. Take advantage of adult learning opportunities through York College and Penn State York. Normandie Ridge is a friendly senior living community where you are made to feel right at home, and we proudly welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs.
What Is a CCRC?
- Residential Living
- Personal Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
- Outpatient Therapy
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- In-Home and Home Health Services
The Normandie Ridge Residential Lifestyle
- Patriot Café
- Congressional Dining Room
- Library, Computer Center and gathering areas
- Staffed Aquatic and Fitness Center
- Creative Arts Studio
- Nature path
- Lifelong learning and cultural events
- Pickleball court – coming soon!
- Scheduled trips to regional destinations
- Resident clubs and social events
- Volunteer opportunities