Services & Amenities at Normandie Ridge
Our senior living community isn’t just a place to live, but a way to live. We’re a friendly place where you, your guests, and your family will feel right at home. And we’re a pet-friendly community that welcomes four-legged family members, too.
At Asbury you can anticipate more — more possibilities, more connection, more well-being. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Hear these resident reviews from communities across our organization about how awesome and engaging life can be when you live at an Asbury community.
- 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Wellness & Aquatics Center
- Senior Trail and Nature Park
- Certified fitness staff providing daily fitness and aquatics classes, as well as personal training
- Patriot Café for casual fare
- Congressional Dining Room for full-service dining
- Lifelong learning events on campus and off-campus through York College and Penn State York
- PS Salon
- Resident clubs including Normandie Ridge Chorus, book club, craft and woodshop clubs, and more
- Robust calendar of social and cultural events
- Support groups
- Home maintenance and housekeeping
- Flexible dining
- 24-hour security and emergency medical alert system
- Asbury Home Services providing in-home support
- Massage therapy
- On-site health services, home care, and care navigation
- Pastoral Care, religious services, and other spiritual offerings
- Pharmacy services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, doctors, and more
Welcoming New Residents
Normandie Ridge is a friendly place where residents and associates will make sure you feel right at home. Residents on our Welcome Team will connect with you early on, connect you with community events and people that align with your interests, and provide answers on community living from A to Z.
Anticipate a better move with LivNow Relocation.