Services & Amenities at Normandie Ridge
Our senior living community isn’t just a place to live, but a way to live. We’re a friendly place where you, your guests, and your family will feel right at home. And we’re a pet-friendly community that welcomes four-legged family members, too.
- 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Wellness & Aquatics Center
- Senior Trail and Nature Park
- Certified fitness staff providing daily fitness and aquatics classes, as well as personal training
- Patriot Café for casual fare
- Congressional Dining Room for full-service dining
- Lifelong learning events on campus and off-campus through York College and Penn State York
- PS Salon
- Resident clubs including Normandie Ridge Chorus, book club, craft and woodshop clubs, and more
- Robust calendar of social and cultural events
- Support groups
See our Top 10 Reasons You Can Anticipate More at Normandie Ridge.
- Home maintenance and housekeeping
- Flexible dining
- 24-hour security and emergency medical alert system
- Asbury Home Services providing in-home support
- Massage therapy
- On-site health services, home care, and care navigation
- Pastoral Care, religious services, and other spiritual offerings
- Pharmacy services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, doctors, and more
Moving Coordination Services
When it comes to moving, Normandie Ridge is ready to help make sure everything gets done exactly the way you want it. Here is some of the moving support you can expect:
- Home visit to prioritize must-have pieces and create a physical representation of your new residence using a floor plan and scaled cut-out furniture. If your piano is a must, it’s a priority to us, and we create a plan around it.
- Resources List of recommended movers and professional downsizers; assistance with setting up appointments; day-of moving assistance
- Moving Checklist and assistance with such issues as phone, cable and change of address
- Years of experience anticipating potential challenges and heading them off at the pass
Welcoming New Residents
Normandie Ridge is a friendly place where residents and associates will make sure you feel right at home. Residents on our Welcome Team will connect with you early on, connect you with community events and people that align with your interests, and provide answers on community living from A to Z.