Person-centered, Engaging Memory Care in York, PA
The Memory Care Residence at Normandie Ridge is intentionally designed to provide the best possible environment and care for seniors who have Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
We’ve created a warm, homelike space where residents can safely and successfully wander, a place filled with natural light, and a secure, outdoor garden area for calming, sensory engagement. The features built into the Normandie Ridge Memory Care residential neighborhood reflect the most up-to-date insights into the special needs of seniors living with dementia.
Trained memory care specialists work with families early in the moving process to gain insight into each resident’s background and interests. We meet residents where they are and address them in a dignified manner that respects where they are at that moment in time. Normandie Ridge memory care offers opportunities for familiar, comforting activities designed to engage residents’ bodies and minds in an anxiety-reducing way.
Memory Care Services for York, PA Seniors
Included in the daily fee:
- 14 private and 2 semi-private suites
- Family dining with associates
- Sensory-based recreation to foster cognitive acuity
- ‘Way-finding’ design facilitate easy navigation
- Sensory stations that help engage memories
- Floorplan that fosters uninterrupted walking
- Enclosed, secure patio and garden
- Therapeutic recreation and pastoral care
- On-site caregivers and nursing staff
Contact us today to learn more about our memory support in York, Pa.