Quality Senior Rehabilitation Services at RiverWoods
At the Adams Center for Rehabilitation and Transitional Care at RiverWoods, our results tell the story. Whether you are recovering from surgery, illness, or an injury, our senior rehabilitation services in Lewisburg, Pa., will keep your recovery moving forward. Our interdisciplinary team approach combined with the most proven therapy protocols will get you home as quickly and safely as possible. Helping seniors resume their lives as independently and actively as possible is our goal.
We serve Lewisburg, Pa., seniors who have had a stroke or are managing with a neurological condition such as Parkinson’s disease, are recovering from amputation, fractures, or joint replacement surgery, require specialized wound care, those who have a chronic condition such as COPD, benign paroxysmal vertigo or arthritis, or simply need to regain strength after a hospitalization.
Post-acute senior rehabilitation services at RiverWoods:
- Physical therapy for seniors: Work to rebuild your strength and balance
- Occupational therapy: Regain independence by improving your ability to manage everyday tasks
- Respiratory therapy: Designed to help manage chronic and acute breathing issues
- Specialized stroke program: Experienced, multi-disciplinary team with holistic focus
- Speech/language therapy: Improve speech and swallowing abilities
- On-site aquatic therapy
Our experienced, licensed therapists utilize therapeutic modalities, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, diathermy, aquatic therapy, and Wii.
View and download the RiverWoods Health Care Center Brochure.
View or download the RiverWoods Health Care Center Welcome Packet.
Multi-disciplinary Team for Person-Centered Care
Your treatment team includes your physician, therapists, case manager, nurses, dieticians, and social workers – working in concert with a discharge planner, you and your family. We create a cohesive treatment plan with goals and progress assessments.