A Person-Centered Approach to Skilled Care
Apart from the amazing waterfront location, one of the main reasons people choose Asbury Solomons is the lifetime promise of skilled nursing care that holds the highest overall rating from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
At the Health Care Center, you or your loved one will have access right on campus to 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitative, recuperative, and therapeutic services – all provided in a caring and supportive environment.
Our 5-star Rated Health Care Center Features
- Private and semi-private suites.
- On-site staff 24 hours a day: licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants, licensed social workers, therapeutic recreation specialists, and restorative aides.
- All meals and snacks are covered, as well as the services of a registered dietician.
- Residents love the restaurant-style dining room.
- Transportation is covered.
- Housekeeping is provided.
- A local phone is provided, as well as basic cable and utilities.
- Residents have their choice of daily programs and activities for social, intellectual, and spiritual enrichment. This includes the specialized services of a recreation therapist.
- Residents get access to all Asbury Solomons’ amenities.
- Enjoy our beautiful, secure Sensory Garden.
Skilled nursing care and other services offered include:
- administration and management of medication
- mobility assistance with grooming, dressing, bathing, dining, using the restroom and getting around
- incontinence care
- interdisciplinary care planning and comprehensive care management
- social work services
- pastoral care
- physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- wound care
- respite care is sometimes available
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate skilled care center or to speak with a member of our team.