Services & Amenities at Asbury Solomons
Whatever you enjoy doing (or not doing), you can craft the life you’re looking for at Asbury Solomons. That could mean kayaking instead of cutting your grass. Or it could look more like fishing off our pier or setting a nightly date to catch our breathtaking sunsets.
Asbury Solomons was recognized as “best of the best” in Southern Maryland for Assisted/Senior Living, Nursing Home, and Retirement/55+ Community by 2022 Southern Maryland Community Choice Awards!
At Asbury you can anticipate more — more possibilities, more connection, more well-being. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Hear these resident reviews from communities across our organization about how awesome and engaging life can be when you live at an Asbury community.
You will have all the resources you need to live life exactly as you want to. Here are a few of the things you can look forward to:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Flexible meal plan including private catering and grocery ordering
- Local scheduled transportation and shuttle service
- Housekeeping service (private service for a fee)
- On-site security 24-hours/day
- Wellness Center featuring an indoor pool and spa, staffed fitness center with 24-hour access, massage therapy, aquatic classes and activities, and a variety of fitness classes
- Private dining room and entertainment areas
- Computer room and library
- Billiards and arts and crafts rooms
- Wood and metalworking shops
- Beauty/barber shop
- Multi-purpose auditorium
- Meeting rooms
- Asbury Sails gift shop
- Walking paths
- Fishing pier
- Storage area for canoes and kayaks
- Seasonal, local recreation trips
New Resident Services
We know the prospect of moving to a new home—and downsizing your current one—can be daunting. At Asbury Solomons, you don’t go through either process alone. Customized Move-In Coordination Services ease the move, and our Keep in Touch program ensures a welcoming and smooth transition to Asbury Solomons.
Move-In Coordination Services
- Home visit to prioritize must-have pieces and create a physical representation of your new residence using a floor plan and scaled cut-out furniture. If your piano is a must, it’s a priority to us, and we create a plan around it.
- Resources List of recommended movers and professional downsizers; assistance with setting up appointments; day-of moving assistance
- Moving Checklist and assistance with issues that may arise
- Years of experience anticipating potential challenges and heading them off at the pass
Keep in Touch Program
New residents to Asbury Solomons are welcomed to campus by the resident-run Keep in Touch program, which collaborates with the community’s Wellness Team to get people engaged and comfortable from the start. They answer questions and introduce you to the people and programs they have come to know and love. Of course, each resident’s privacy is respected. You can be as busy and social as you want to be.
Other opportunities to connect include a full calendar of clubs, programs, events and fitness classes, Happy Hours in the waterfront Topside Pub, Resident Council meetings, Evenings on the Quad, and holiday parties and other special events.
Contact us to learn more about our services or join a Resident Ambassador for lunch!