Memory Support for Alzheimer’s & Dementia
The Woodlands – Memory Care Services in a Supportive, Warm Environment
The Woodlands Memory Support Neighborhood at ForestView Health Care Center gives residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia memory support services and a sense of belonging with a secure environment designed in the style of a private residence.
Beautiful, welcoming gathering spaces, caring staff, and engaging wellness-focused programs promote a person-centered, family atmosphere. Our person-centered associates strive to address our residents’ preferences and unique backgrounds, promote dignity, and support as much independence as possible. In fact, Springhill was recently designated a Choice Community by a national senior living benchmarking firm for our strong resident and family engagement.
Services may include:
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and specially trained professionals and 24-hour security
- All cooking, dining, and snacks, as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration and management
- Housekeeping and personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Specialized programs to maximize physical, mental, and social well-being
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work and pastoral services
- Rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- Access to all Springhill events and amenities
For more information about our quality memory support services at Springhill, download the Woodlands Brochure, or contact us today!