Memory Support for Alzheimer’s & Dementia
The Woodlands – Memory Care Services in a Supportive, Warm Environment
The Woodlands Memory Support Neighborhood at ForestView Health Care Center gives residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia memory support services and a sense of belonging with a secure environment designed in the style of a private residence.
Beautiful, welcoming gathering spaces, caring staff, and engaging wellness-focused programs promote a person-centered, family atmosphere. Our person-centered associates strive to address our residents’ preferences and unique backgrounds, promote dignity, and support as much independence as possible. In fact, Springhill was recently designated a Choice Community by a national senior living benchmarking firm for our strong resident and family engagement.
Services may include:
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and specially trained professionals and 24-hour security
- All cooking, dining, and snacks, as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration and management
- Housekeeping and personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Specialized programs to maximize physical, mental, and social well-being
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work and pastoral services
- Rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- Access to all Springhill events and amenities
For more information about our quality memory support services at Springhill in Erie, PA, contact us today!
View or download the ForestView Woodlands Memory Care Welcome Packet