Post-Acute Rehabilitation Services in Erie, PA
After surgery, illness or injury, you need to ensure your recovery is moving in the right direction. Our post-acute rehabilitation services in Erie, PA can help you recover and get back to living the active lifestyle you’ve grown accustomed to.
Unparalleled Post-Acute Rehabilitation Treatment
We are pleased to provide post-acute rehabilitation services for seniors living in the Erie region, including on-site aquatic rehabilitative therapy. Residents of Springhill rehabilitation enjoy priority access to our short-term senior rehabilitation services, but those who do not live at Springhill can also access our services.
We take a person-centered approach to senior rehabilitation, which means our dedicated team takes the time to get to know you and your specific needs in order to create the most effective treatment plan possible.
Our dedicated team works closely with you, your family members and your personal physician to help you make the best possible recovery following your hospitalization.
Our post-acute rehabilitation center offers the following services:
- Physical therapy: We can help you regain strength and balance you’ve lost, including aquatic therapy in our beautiful, new aquatic center
- Occupational therapy: We can help you relearn how to manage everyday tasks in order to regain your independence.
- Speech therapy: Our therapy sessions work to improve your speech and swallowing abilities.
- Wound care: We can help manage and treat wounds, bacterial growths and infections.
- Orthopedic post-operative care: Our team is able to provide the care needed after surgery.
- CSRS- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist on staff
- Neurological care: We can provide memory support and care for Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- Cardiopulmonary care: Our team can provide services that promote heart health.
To learn more about our senior rehabilitation and post-acute care services, contact us today!