Services & Amenities at Springhill
Springhill has so much to offer. In fact, many residents say they would have moved here sooner if they’d only understood just how much there is to do, see, learn and experience. While you’re certainly in charge of your own schedule, you’ll find that our services and amenities give you the resources you need to create the life you want. Here’s a look at what you’ll find.
- 45 acres of meticulously landscaped grounds with peaceful nature trails
- Aquatic and Wellness Center with certified senior fitness specialist and classes
- Gazebo with stunning views of the pond
- Greenhouse, community garden and raised beds, and butterfly garden
- Four Seasons Dining Room and Bar
- Niagara Lounge (pictured)
- Private dining room
- Computer Lab and Library
- Underground parking garage
- Robust calendar of social, cultural and educational events
- Resident committees in wellness, dining, environmental planning and more
- Volunteer opportunities
- Chapel, religious services, and spiritual opportunities
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, doctors, and more
- Home maintenance
- Housekeeping available
- Flexible dining
- 24-hour security and emergency medical alert system
- On-site health services, home care, and care navigation
At Springhill, new friends and fun are part of the package—and it’s easy to fill your calendar with stimulating and interesting events. Each week brings new events and seminars with thought-provoking speakers on a variety of topics. Attend musical performances or hit the road for bus trips to the De’Angelo Performing Arts Center or Warner Theatre. Join discussion groups and clubs or the Springhill’s Writer’s Workshop. Give others the benefit of your experience by volunteering in support of Springhill or the surrounding community. Participate in denominational or non-denominational spiritual opportunities. The choices are many—and they are yours!
At Asbury you can anticipate more — more possibilities, more connection, more well-being. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Hear these resident reviews from communities across our organization about how awesome and engaging life can be when you live at an Asbury community.
New Resident Services
Moving day is exciting, but it can be exhausting thinking of everything that needs to be done. At Springhill, our Moving Coordination Specialist work with you to make sure everything gets done—exactly the way you want it. Here is some of the help you can expect:
- Home visit to prioritize must-have pieces and create a physical representation of your new residence using a floor plan and scaled cut-out furniture. If your piano is a must, it’s a priority to us, and we create a plan around it.
- Resources List of recommended movers and professional downsizers; assistance with setting up appointments; day-of moving assistance
- Moving Checklist and assistance with such issues as phone, cable and change of address
- Years of experience anticipating potential challenges and heading them off at the pass
Springhill’s Resident Ambassadors welcome you to the community and, for the first several months, answer questions and introduce you to the people and programs they have come to know and love. Of course, each resident’s privacy is respected. You can be as busy and social as you want to be. Contact us to learn more or have lunch with a Resident Ambassador.
If you’re looking to keep on your toes, we’ve got you covered. Sign up for specialized fitness classes such as yoga, strength training or aerobics, or hit the Vitt Fitness Center. Take part in seasonal opportunities to be healthy and enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding area. Go for a brisk walk around the curving trails of our 45-acre campus and Butterfly Garden or head to the beach at nearby Presque Isle State Park for a day of sun and sand.
Not sure where to start? Our wellness specialist can provide a customized wellness plan with goals unique to you. Discover a new kind of wellness for yourself at Springhill.