A Warm, Welcoming Senior Rehabilitation Environment
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, illness or injury, Asbury’s senior rehabilitation programs offer the patient-centered care you need to heal and live your best life. Our senior restorative therapies are designed to work in conjunction with recommendations from your primary care physician and create a personalized approach that restores your independence as quickly and safely as possible.
Our senior rehabilitation program begins with person-centered care. Asbury communities ensure staff, patients and their families are aligned with the common goal of treating the whole person in a way that honors their individual preferences. Seniors who work with Asbury’s restorative therapies get the best possible recovery and have access to assistance with follow-up care opportunities.
Our senior rehabilitation programs offer the following services:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Wound care
- Neurological and cardiopulmonary care
Find Expert Senior Rehabilitation Near You at These Asbury Communities
From physical to occupational therapy for seniors, Asbury has rehabilitation options across a variety of innovative communities.
- Asbury Methodist Village – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Asbury Place Kingsport – Kingsport, Tennessee
- Asbury Place Maryville – Maryville, Tennessee
- Asbury Solomons – Solomons, Maryland
- Bethany Village – Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Normandie Ridge – York, Pennsylvania
- RiverWoods – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Springhill – Erie, Pennsylvania
Learn More About Asbury Senior Restorative Therapies
Anticipate more with Asbury communities. To learn more about senior restorative therapies. Give us a call at 301-250-2100 and see how senior rehabilitation at Asbury can help you return to a healthy life.