Freedom to Live Your Best Life
With assisted living at an Asbury community, so many things become possible, blending independence with a team of caring associates ready to assist your loved one with living a more engaged life with more opportunities.
In a broad sense, assisted living helps people who are experiencing physical or cognitive challenges that require monitoring and support. Tasks that may have required asking for help – such as driving to appointments, cleaning, doing laundry or preparing meals – are provided for you, in addition to moderate support with getting dressed, eating, hygiene, incontinence, and medication management.
Typically, assisted living communities offer resident programming and transportation to events and shopping. Many accept people with early- to mid-stage memory loss. Assisted living is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid. Long-term care insurance may cover some expenses.
Asbury assisted living communities grant access to the following amenities:
- Engaging Lifestyle: Explore a wide range of events and programs to become a part of the community.
- Travel Assistance: Asbury assisted living communities offer shuttle transportation to local attractions, shopping destinations, hospitals and churches.
- Quality, Caring Staff: Committed to defining exceptional assisted living, our associates actively engage and connect with residents while providing support.
Our Assisted Living Communities:
- Asbury Methodist Village – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Asbury Place Kingsport – Kingsport, Tennessee
- Asbury Place Maryville – Maryville, Tennessee
- Asbury Solomons – Solomons, Maryland
- Bethany Village – Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Personal Care Communities:
- Normandie Ridge – York, Pennsylvania
- RiverWoods – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Springhill Senior Living – Erie, Pennsylvania
You do not have to be a resident to move into an Asbury assisted living community. No entrance fee is required, and every community is ready to deliver a warm welcome for any new addition to the neighborhood. An ideal assisted living community delivers opportunities for your loved one to have a more comfortable and pleasant way of life. From furnishing your senior apartment with its own style, to rediscovering a sense of independence, Asbury redefines assisted living community expectations.
Join Us in Redefining Expectations
Get support when your loved one requests it and give them more freedom over their lifestyle. Learn more about what your life could be at an Asbury assisted living community. Contact us online today or call 301-250-2100 to speak with an associate who can discuss wishes of your family.