Memory Support for the Ones You Love
At Asbury, our philosophy for memory care is deeply rooted at the individual level. Memory support starts at understanding each resident’s unique history to uncover opportunities for individual enrichment. Alzheimer’s or dementia care can be challenging, but at Asbury, our approach to memory care grants you peace of mind knowing your loved one is good hands. Our team of memory support specialists organize daily therapy programs to enhance the social, mental and physical well-being of every individual who calls Asbury home.
Whether your loved one is experiencing early-, mid-, or late-stage dementia or Alzheimer’s, there is an Asbury memory care community ready to extend a warm welcome. Residents and family members will experience a supportive environment that celebrates choice and individuality. We help build confidence and comfort through the use of specialized services such as:
- Assistance with personal hygiene and dressing
- Cognitive and social engagement
- Holistic wellness programs
- Rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- Medication management
- Personal laundry and housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation
Creating Connections with Purpose
Choosing the right memory care community is important. At Asbury, our passion for serving residents ensures that no one is defined by the symptoms of Alzheimer’s or dementia. Every resident has their own unique personality and story. We take the time to learn it. We focus attention on what each resident can do so they can make the most out of each day.
Discover the Asbury Approach at Our Memory Care Communities
- Asbury Methodist Village – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Asbury Place Kingsport – Kingsport, Tennessee
- Asbury Place Maryville – Maryville, Tennessee
- Bethany Village – Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Normandie Ridge – York, Pennsylvania
- RiverWoods – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Springhill – Erie, Pennsylvania
See the Asbury Difference
Asbury memory care community partners with your family by providing expert knowledge and support, so your loved one can live their best life. To learn more about the memory support Asbury can offer your family, please contact us today.