Mund Independent Living Apartment Homes in Gaithersburg, MD
Enjoy our narrated tour of a lovely two-bedroom apartment!
Mund apartments offer several newly renovated senior living apartment styles, including large combination apartments. All feature balconies and patios. Linked via covered walkways to a variety of campus destinations, Mund offers easy access to cultural, educational, entertainment and wellness-enhancing opportunities around the Asbury Methodist Village campus in Gaithersburg, MD. Apartments include one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans to fit your lifestyle.
Mund resident Marilyn Tippett says, “After a great deal of agonizing, I decided to move to Asbury at my daughters’ encouragement. I am so happy that I took their advice and found that this is the best place for me. The residents and staff have been so friendly and welcoming. … I have made many friends, including a group of wine lovers who meet on Friday nights. I’ve found new interests and volunteer opportunities that are afforded by the numerous activities available here … ‘[including being] part of Asbury’s on-campus newspaper.”
Asbury Methodist Villages Amenities & Services
- Flexible dining in five campus restaurants
- Full access to campus amenities
- All utilities, including cable and telephone
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- 24-hour on-site security and emergency response
- Balcony or patio on all apartments
- Washer/dryer available in each apartment
- Individual storage spaces
- Ample surface parking
- Covered walkways connect Mund to: Trott and Edwards-Fisher apartments, Crawford Dining, Rosborough Cultural Arts and Wellness Center, Kindley Assisted Living and Wilson Health Care Center
- Beauty salon
- Leisure and arts room
- Lifetime priority access to full continuum of care, with assisted living discount
Call 301-216-4001 for more information about how the Mund apartments entry fee plan is neither renting nor owning, but better!